Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Albertson's deal!

Well our Albertson's deal this week was toilet paper!  Really good deal on it.  Albertson's had 12 roll pack on sale(2 ply or 3 ply)  Paseo brand for $3.99 and coupon.com had a $1.00 off coupon.  So price was $2.99 really good deal.  So stocked up a little for our family plus helped a couple other families out this time! =)  Which is part of our goal with learning the coupon way! =)  Learn to stretch our dollar and help friends that need it!  The sale was for 8 pack paper towels too but we went to 2 stores and couldn't get any paper towels =(

Just realized the sale ended today so good thing I made myself go pick up a couple more today even though I didn't feel like it. 

I'm still new to all this so not posting a ton of posts or anything just sharing the deals I've found so far! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some news! =)