Sunday, January 1, 2012

CVS

CVS has some great deals right now!  Vitamins are buy one get one free!  Plus if you match it up with a coupon pretty good savings!  We made a couple trip to CVS today!  We have 2 not far from us and a 3rd just a bit further down the road.  We don't like to hold up the line with multiple transactions if possible because you know the people behind you get grumpy and the cashiers too sometimes =/  If we had to travel a ways then that would probably be different.

Anyway we saved $84.86 on our first transaction today.  Spent little over $59.   We recieved by scanning our card at the coupon thing $8.50 in EB.  We bought

4 Nivea lip care (2-manufacturer coupon $3 of 2 PLUS get $5 EB back)
1 charmin 18 pack(1-manufacturer coupon $1 of 1)
6 vitamins(buy 1 get 1 free PLUS manufacturer coupons, 2- $3 off  2 and 1-$2 off)
1 lipstick(marked down 75% plus coupon for $1 off)
1 eye liner(spend $15 get $5 EB back plus $1 coupon)
1 eye shadow(spend $15 get $5 EB back plus $1 coupon)
1 colgate tooth paste(on sale,get $1 EB back plus 75cent coupon)
1 colgate tooth brush(on sale,get $1 EB back plus 75cent coupon)
2 boxes skinny cow candy(bogo coupon, some were able to use two bogo coupons to get them both free, we weren't able too) 


Mistakes with my transaction, I thought I could use 2 BOGO coupons because others had and the skinny cow candy would have been free!  I should have put it back but I didn't!  Only reason I bought it is thought it was going to be free =/ 2nd mistake, I didn't catch that one of the vitamins didn't ring up buy 1 get 1 free.  So I paid to much =/  Hopefully tomorrow I'll get little over $10 back!  Unless they were in the wrong spot =(  Then I wouldn't have gotten them obviously "sigh"  So basically I spent about $16 more than I planned with the 2 mistakes on my part.  We're learning though! =) 1 I will hopefully be able to get back tomorrow though! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some news! =)