Monday, March 5, 2012

Learning curve.......

There is so much to learning to coupon!  Sometimes I think I finally have it then something makes me say hmm nope still need to work on it! =)

I've made some decent shopping trips off and on.  I LOVE CVS for couponing I do fairly well shopping there!  Target is pretty good for some things as well.

I can say I'm so thankful for finally getting it to a certain degree though as the gas goes up every little bit saved helps!.

My biggest tip as I go is to Work with one store first!  Get to know how it works fairly well then you won't feel overwhelmed!  Walgreens still somewhat confuses me it's not as easy for me as CVS yet I know some love Walgreens more!  I do venture there from time to time.......

We continue to try to pay it forward by passing on coupons we don't use or won't use. On occasion a sale pops up that I wish I had kept a coupon for but for the most part the ones I pass on are ones we don't really use but someone else may.  And IF they don't then hopefully they pass it on to someone else that may use it.  Or like I've started doing and I've found a few the same way leave them by the product in the grocery store! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some news! =)