Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Poor coupon blog.......

I have this poor neglected coupon blog.  I started it before our Facebook page.  But for some reason I forget to use the poor blog =/  I will have to remember to use it more but the same with our poor jewelry blog too it's been sitting neglected too =/ 

I'm amazed at some of the big bloggers fan base!  Not envious at all. I can't imagine even trying to keep up with all that! =)  I want to help others by giving the coupons I don't use, as it is the postage gets a bit expensive.  =/  But it's fun and nice to be able to send to others.  I'm discovering that there are places to trade them too! =) 

A picture of our shopping trip last night.  1 little stop at CVS(had to pick up my moms medication anyway), then Safeway and a small stop at Frys'.  And all these stores are right around us I'm not traveling all over the countryside to get the deals! =)

Not the best buys but not the worst either! =) 3 stores (Safeway, CVS and Fry's) Total OOP $31.49 total saved $48.33 =) saved more than we spent which is always a good thing! =) I also seen a mother in the store trying to match cereal with coupons, had 2 of the $4 off 4 coupons so I gave her one =) I didn't really need 8 cereals! =)


I'll try to get in the habit of using our blog more! =)  Need to get back into the jewelry too!  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some news! =)